Rainbow Sky Association of Thailand
1. Reaching high-risk target groups through a variety of methods for accessing the healthcare system. And expand voluntary HIV counseling and testing services To keep all target groups in the system of monitoring and continuous monitoring.
2. Develop and set up a standardized quality health service system that is accessible to the LGBT population.
3. Implementation of laws, policies and plans related to human rights work.
4. Building cooperation And competence of personnel In seeking support for resources from partners at all levels To drive gender diversity work
5. Communication and organizational image development
6. Promote the development of personnel potential and efficient management systems.
7. Strengthening the Volunteer Leader and the LGBT Community
1. Development of a system to promote, prevent, treat and restore good health in the LGBT group of all ages
2. Promote participation in prevention and protection of rights issues. Access to legal proceedings in the LGBT community
3. Strengthen participation of the LGBT community.
+66 2 731 6217-
1 and 3 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 97/2, Ramkhamhaeng Road, Hua Mak Subdistrict, Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240